Dear all partners,
We have been informed by the organizers of the E-MRS Fall meeting, in Warsaw next September 2016 (http://www.european-mrs.com/meetings/2016-fall), that the deadline for abstract submission has been shifted to May the 30th.
You are kindly invited to submit your abstract before that date, by using the on-line submission portal at the E-MRS Fall Meeting 2016 website.
- Please, select Submission at “Symposium B”;
- In the “Abstract” field, please INDICATE “Special Session: Advanced Materials and Technologies for Bone Engineering”
- Make your selection between Oral and Poster Presentation (at this stage, please do not select “INVITED Speakers” )
- Please, also send a courtesy e-mail to us (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) with the abstract, allowing us to monitor the number of submitted papers and select – if necessary – the invited speakers.
To remind you:
Invited speakers will have several benefits:
- Registration at reduced fees: we have agreed with the Organizers a registration fee of 100 € for 1-day session or 150 € for 2 days session. Registration fees will include Coffee Break, Lunch and Book of Abstract;
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation expenses (2 or 3 nights, depending on the duration of the Session);
- Submission of papers in a Special Issue of “Advanced Healthcare Materials” (Publisher: Wiley, IF of 5.797 in 2015, indexed in Scopus and Web of Science)
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information
Paola and Stéphane